- Aberdeen charities send 23 lorry-loads of...by David Lewis on November 27, 2022 at 8:06 am
Fresh charity appeal as temperatures plummet to -20C in parts of Ukraine.
- Specialist unit continue search for woman swept...by Calum Loudon on November 26, 2022 at 8:31 pm
The search for Hazel Nairn is continuing eight days after the 71-year-old is thought to have been caught in the River Don.
- Cancer scans cancelled in Scotland as Belgium...by Christina O'Neill on November 26, 2022 at 8:49 am
Grandad among patients in limbo after vital bone scans cancelled.
- Former Aberdeen Football Club player Gregor...by Saul Sievwright on November 26, 2022 at 8:48 am
The 18-year-old will enter the pro ranks on the undercard of Dean Sutherland's title fight.
- Eight-year-old boy among two people in hospital...by Vidushi Tiwari on November 26, 2022 at 8:44 am
Emergency services were called to the scene in Forfar at around 8.50am on Wednesday, November 23.
- Man rushed to hospital after BMW X5 collides with...by Tara Fitzpatrick on November 25, 2022 at 5:18 pm
The 24-year-old was rushed to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary with serious injuries following the crash on Friday.
- Man who died in fatal three-vehicle crash near...by Vidushi Tiwari on November 26, 2022 at 3:45 pm
Callum Ewen, 23, was pronounced dead at the scene by attending emergency services.
- Pensioner taken to hospital after being struck by...by Calum Loudon on November 26, 2022 at 3:24 pm
Police were called to Junction Road in Orkney at around 4.30pm on Friday after receiving reports of a crash.
- Man dead in three-vehicle crash which shut down...by Vidushi Tiwari on November 26, 2022 at 10:53 am
The A939 was closed while officers carried out enquiries to establish the full circumstances of the crash.
- Loganair praised for ‘compassion’ in letting...by Tara Fitzpatrick on November 25, 2022 at 10:03 pm
It comes after three unaccompanied children seeking asylum were forced to travel to their foster placements on the Isle of Lewis by taxi from Kent, and onward by ferry from Ullapool.
- A939 closed following two car crash near Nairn as...by Calum Loudon on November 25, 2022 at 9:01 am
Police are advising motorists to use an alternative route following the crash on the A939 on Friday morning.
- Controversial plans to ban cars from busy...by Caitlyn Dewar on November 24, 2022 at 8:12 pm
The plans attracted a last minute threat of legal action and heavy lobbying from local business owners.
- Hooded gang sought after house broken into and...by Vidushi Tiwari on November 26, 2022 at 12:14 pm
A silver Range Rover Evoque is also believed to possibly have been involved in the incident.
- Edinburgh support worker ‘shouted at autistic...by Vidushi Tiwari on November 26, 2022 at 8:30 am
Courtney Manclark was employed by Blackwood Homes and Care in 2021 when the incidents occurred.
- Scottish energy storage firm lands £194,000...by Caitlyn Dewar on November 26, 2022 at 8:25 am
A new project aims to identify how gravity energy storage can help decarbonise one of the world’s fastest growing economies.
- Mum with incurable cancer devastated after £4000...by Calum Loudon on November 26, 2022 at 8:24 am
Claire Winter, who suffers from breast cancer, said the money was stolen from a collection bucket during a party in Fife.
- Inspectors step in to feed hungry children at...by Tara Fitzpatrick on November 25, 2022 at 8:10 pm
The Pear Tree Nursery in Haddington was given the lowest possible grade by inspectors after it reopened from E-Coli scare.
- West Lothian carer who ‘hit and threw’...by Vidushi Tiwari on November 25, 2022 at 2:29 pm
When challenged by a colleague, Paula Lambert said her actions were 'funny'.
- Elfingrove: ‘UK’s largest ice rink’ in...by Vidushi Tiwari on November 26, 2022 at 3:29 pm
The winter attraction was shut down on day two after issues with the rink's marquee roof.
- Hunt for robber who stole woman’s handbag in...by Vidushi Tiwari on November 26, 2022 at 2:40 pm
The incident took place around 2.55pm on Friday, near Glasgow Club Gym on Gairbraid Avenue.
- Appeal after man seriously injured in late night...by Vidushi Tiwari on November 26, 2022 at 12:58 pm
The assault was carried out at around 11.15pm on November 24 in Castlemilk.
- Scot who lost wife of 30 years weeks after cancer...by Christina O'Neill on November 26, 2022 at 8:29 am
Paul met Brenda at an office Christmas party in 1991 and is preparing to spend his first without her since they met.
- Police attacked by quad bike riders in Glasgow...by Tara Fitzpatrick on November 25, 2022 at 8:45 pm
Police said the east end of the city, Drumchapel and Maryhill had the highest levels of disorder.
- Giant barge to lower HMS Glasgow into River Clyde...by Calum Loudon on November 25, 2022 at 7:44 pm
HMS Glasgow, which has been in construction since 2017, will enter the River Clyde from the Govan shipyard over several days.
Why not join free today and become part of ScottishNews.info Contribute, Subscribe to your favourite categories and much more! You'll also unlock reduced advertisements!
Latest Scottish News Today, What's Happening In Scotland. Scottish Headlines, Breaking Stories and Developments
Scottish News Today
An investigation has been launched to find the thug responsible for taking a woman’s handbag in Glasgow. The incident occurred on Friday at 2.55pm, near……
Police in Glasgow are asking for help after a man was severely injured in an attack late at night. It occurred on a footpath that……