Scottish News by Scotland for Scotland & Beyond
Latest News Glasgow, West and Surrounding Areas
Glasgow News - Stay informed with the latest news from in and around Glasgow
News From Glasgow and Surrounding Areas
Weather in Glasgow
Glasgow Times | News Glasgow Times News
- Popular Glasgow Chinese restaurant teases about...on February 5, 2023 at 2:03 pm
A POPULAR Chinese restaurant in Glasgow has teased its customers about an "exciting" new venture.
- Glasgow shopper spots 'dog poo' at Silverburnon February 5, 2023 at 12:48 pm
A person claims to have spotted dog poo in a Glasgow shopping mall.
- Two Doors Down stars spotted at Glasgow restauranton February 5, 2023 at 12:18 pm
Glasgow restaurant staff were delighted when three Two Doors Down stars chose to dine at their venue.
- Police and bomb squad at Newton Mearns home after...on February 5, 2023 at 11:33 am
Police and bomb squad are on the scene at a home after a 'disturbance'.
- Man charged after another man 'found injured' in...on February 5, 2023 at 10:57 am
A man has been charged after another man was found injured in a home.
- Andy Halliday on 'cheeky' encounter with Celtic...on February 5, 2023 at 10:27 am
A TikTok video of Andy Halliday revealing a 'cheeky' encounter with a Celtic fan in the Apple store has gone viral.
- Photographer Campbell Ramage takes pictures in...by Susan Ripoll on February 5, 2023 at 8:24 am
Campbell Ramage created striking portraits after getting a new camera for Christmas.
- Concerns raised over Wyndford tower blocks...by Caitlyn Dewar on February 4, 2023 at 5:40 pm
Wheatley Group said 90% of tenants in the blocks have already moved or been offered a home in another area.
- CCTV images released as police probe serious...by Caitlyn Dewar on February 4, 2023 at 4:56 pm
A 36-year-old man was seriously assaulted on September 30, 2021.
- The King’s Theatre urges audiences not to...by Victoria Pease on February 4, 2023 at 3:14 pm
The King's Theatre in Glasgow issued a statement on social media in a bid to curb anti-social audience behaviour.
- Enquiries ongoing to trace man last seen four...by Caitlyn Dewar on February 4, 2023 at 2:12 pm
The 24-year-old is known to frequent the Rutherglen, Cambuslang and Glasgow areas.
- Teenage shop assistant threatened with knife...by Victoria Pease on February 4, 2023 at 1:13 pm
The incident occurred at the USAVE convenience store in Greenock around 7.30am on Friday.
GlasgowLive - News Rss feed from GlasgowLive
- Police and bomb squad remain on scene of Newton...by firstname.lastname@example.org (Holly Lennon) on February 5, 2023 at 1:18 pm
Police and bomb disposal experts remain outside a property in Newton Mearns following a disturbance that unfolded on Thursday. There is no threat to the wider public.
- Police seize motorbike after pair caught 'riding...by email@example.com (Holly Lennon) on February 5, 2023 at 12:27 pm
A motorbike was seized by off-road bike police officers in the east end on Friday night following reports of it being ridden on roads and footpaths by concerned locals.
- Brazen thief caught on CCTV stealing Samsung...by firstname.lastname@example.org (Holly Lennon) on February 5, 2023 at 11:39 am
Mr Ali, who owns Mobile Planet, caught a young woman on CCTV stealing an expensive mobile phone after asking him to help her buy something for a 'wee girl'.
- Silverburn shopper spots 'dog poo' in food court...by email@example.com (Holly Lennon) on February 5, 2023 at 10:19 am
Silverburn shopping centre announced that it was becoming dog-friendly back in October but the move divided public opinion with some concerned about the mess they could leave behind.
- Glasgow cycle lanes causing 'misery' for drivers...by firstname.lastname@example.org (Holly Lennon) on February 5, 2023 at 9:01 am
Nearly 2,000 people have signed a petition calling for cycle lanes causing 'delays and disruption' for motorists and emergency services to be removed by Glasgow City Council.
- No regret from Glasgow care home worker caught in...by email@example.com (Cheryl McEvoy) on February 5, 2023 at 8:36 am
Melissa Campbell has been banned from working in the care profession after an investigation by the Scottish Social Services Council ruled her behaviour put residents at risk.
Reddit Glasgow Discussions ~ Get Involved
Let Glasgow Flourish. Welcome to the Glasgow subreddit. For everything Glasgow and the West.
- What is happening with the two opposing protests...by /u/Old-Mixture-4332 on February 5, 2023 at 2:04 pm
Does anybody know what’s going on? I think one was a trans rights and the other a woman’s rights separated by fences. Are these two groups opposing each other? submitted by /u/Old-Mixture-4332 [link] [comments]
- Korfball club looking for new players?by /u/Korf_Man on February 5, 2023 at 1:13 pm
Hi Glasgow, I'm trying to find new players for our Korfball club and thought posting on this sub would be a good place to start! For those of you wondering what on earth is Korfball? It is a sport similar to basketball/netball which consists of two 8-player teams comprised of four males and four […]
- Concert suggestionsby /u/strokebass01 on February 5, 2023 at 1:09 pm
Hey guys! My wife and I are going to visit Glasgow from the 15th to 21th February, and we'd like to ask is there might be some interesting concerts going on during that time period. We wanted to see Gojira but as I visited the website it is already sold out, so we would like some suggestions in the […]
- Do any companies in Glasgow (or Scotland) give...by /u/No_Association8259 on February 5, 2023 at 12:21 pm
First time on the other side of the Smokers Break Debate ! 2 years off it and considering taking it back up again just for the extra breaks - I know companies in other countries give non smokers extra annual leave to compensate for the accrued smoke breaks, do any in Glasgow or even Scotland do […]
- George Square Webcamby /u/XxHostagexX on February 5, 2023 at 12:14 pm
https://www.glasgow.gov.uk/forms/webcam/Webcam.aspx Was going to go today just to see what, if anything, happens, but something else came out. Does anyone know if there is an actual live feed and not just updates every 30 seconds? submitted by /u/XxHostagexX [link] [comments]
- Day jazzby /u/Fluffy_Tower_7268 on February 5, 2023 at 10:43 am
Is there any jazz to be had of an afternoon in Glasgow? submitted by /u/Fluffy_Tower_7268 [link] [comments]
Join free and become part of our growing Scottish News Community! Subscribe and even contribute to your favorite Categories and much more!
scottishnews.info aggregates all of the latest scottish news, blogs, podcasts and more in and around your local area of Scotland. The Scottish News website covers everything from Politics, Technology, Online Privacy, Crime & Courts, Culture and everything in between. Our ultimate goal is to provide a useful and effective tool to help you get a better understanding and quicker overview of everything happening in your local area!