Latest News Dundee, Central and Surrounding Areas
Scottish News by Scotland for Scotland & Beyond
Weather in Dundee
Dundee News - Stay informed with the latest news from in and around Dundee
Latest News Dundee, News Feeds From in and Around Dundee
Latest News Dundee, STV
- Montrose Basin: Restoration of overgrown...by Callum Clark on February 5, 2023 at 8:31 am
The Montrose Basin saltpans have been restored after being choked with weeds.
- Family of pensioner missing for eight months John...by Caitlyn Dewar on February 4, 2023 at 4:12 pm
The pensioner, who is said to have lived a ‘solitary lifestyle’ was reported missing in May 2022.
- Peterhead Kirk Street residents evacuated after...by Caitlyn Dewar on February 4, 2023 at 1:53 pm
The fire service were called to contain the incident, which involved a gas meter and a pipe.
- Andrew Innes changed his story on why he killed...by Caitlyn Dewar on February 3, 2023 at 3:53 pm
Andrew Innes, 52, is accused of murdering Bennylyn Burke, 25, and Jellica Burke at his Dundee home.
- William Curtis threatened assassination of First...by Gianni Marini on February 3, 2023 at 1:13 pm
William Curtis, 70, sent threatening messages to the First Minister on various occasions between February 27 and March 6, 2019.
- Teenage boy charged by police after ‘entering...by Caitlyn Dewar on February 3, 2023 at 9:48 am
All pupils were told to remain in their classrooms at Peterhead Academy during an incident on Tuesday.
Latest News Dundee, The Courier
- Dundee businessman’s fury after Facebook...by Emma Duncan on February 5, 2023 at 9:00 am
Malcolm Campbell, who runs Home and Business Computer Support, says the incident has left him with stress and having sleepless nights.
- Best pictures from Dundee’s 2023 Comic Conby Amie Flett on February 4, 2023 at 2:16 pm
Organisers, Big Glasgow Comic Page, welcomed back comic book fans across Dundee to meet their favourite characters
- Folklore Scotland: How Dundee couple’s love...by Rebecca Baird on February 4, 2023 at 9:00 am
As any yarn-spinner worth their string will know, the trick to a good story is knowing how to tell it.
- Tayport man scores home run with club ambitions...by Michael Alexander on February 4, 2023 at 6:30 am
Ever fancied playing baseball?
- Restaurant review: Taypark House in Dundee is the...by Amie Flett on February 4, 2023 at 6:00 am
An evening at Taypark House has been on my bucket list of places to visit in Dundee for quite some time.
- DISCOVERY COMPETITION: Lucky Courier reader wins...by Jake Keith on February 4, 2023 at 6:00 am
A lucky reader has landed a stunning cruise after entering The Courier’s exclusive holiday competition courtesy of Hays Travel Dundee & Broughty Ferry.
Latest News Dundee FC, Official Feed
- Points shared in Hamiltonby Tommy Young on February 4, 2023 at 7:56 pm
Dundee drew 1-1 at Hamilton this afternoon, dropping two points in a game they totally dominated. Connor Smith gave Accies an early lead and the home side were hardly seen in attack after that. Hamilton managed to hold out until Jordan McGhee headed an equaliser late in the first half. Constant […]
- Hamilton | Ticket Informationby Tommy Young on February 4, 2023 at 8:39 am
Tickets for Saturday’s cinch Championship match away to Hamilton Accies are on sale. Prices Adults: – £20 O65’s/U18’s: – £10 These can be purchased any time now via the following link:- https://app.fanbaseclub.com/Fan/Tickets/SelectType?fixtureId=1961 Disabled & Carer Ambulant […]
- Fixture Amendments | Cove and Partickby Tommy Young on February 3, 2023 at 12:02 pm
Two of our postponed matches in the cinch Championship have been rearranged by the SPFL. Our match at home to Cove Rangers will now take place on Sunday, 12th February with a 2pm kick off. Our match against Partick Thistle at the Kilmac Stadium will take place on Tuesday, 28th February, kick off […]
- Raith Rovers | Ticket Informationby Tommy Young on February 1, 2023 at 9:39 am
Our SPFL Trust Trophy Semi Final against Raith Rovers at the Kilmac Stadium has been scheduled for Wednesday 8th, kick off 7.45pm. Ticket will go on sale tomorrow at 10am from the Ticket Office Prices have been agreed at – Adults – £10 Concessions – £5 Under 12 – Free with purchase of […]
- Zach’s backby Tommy Young on February 1, 2023 at 12:02 am
We are delighted to announce the return of Zach Robinson on loan from AFC Wimbledon until the end of the season, subject to international clearance. Zach joined the club in July and made 19 appearances, scoring eight times before being recalled earlier this month. He made one appearance for […]
- Lorent signsby Tommy Young on January 31, 2023 at 8:00 pm
Dundee Football Club are delighted to announce the signing of Lorent Tolaj on loan from Brighton and Hove Albion until the end of the season. The Swiss forward joining Brighton in 2018 from FC Sion in his home country. He has previously had loan spells with Cambridge United and most recently […]
Dundee Reddit RSS Feed
- Cafés that are open after 5 o’clockby /u/Nervous_Aardvark5239 on February 3, 2023 at 1:56 am
Are there any places that serve Coffee after 5 till like 9 or 10 apart from Gallery 48. Looking for some place that wouldn’t be too noisy. submitted by /u/Nervous_Aardvark5239 [link] [comments]
- Best scheme pubs in the city?by /u/TheF1guy1 on February 1, 2023 at 5:20 pm
Got loads to try across the city. Dinna give me any posho pubs in the town or the ferry, the mankier the better. submitted by /u/TheF1guy1 [link] [comments]
- The silvery Tay, from Kinnoul Hillby /u/Nearly_safe on February 1, 2023 at 11:00 am
submitted by /u/Nearly_safe [link] [comments]
- should i off myselfby /u/One-Comfortable-7482 on February 1, 2023 at 6:41 am
with amssive muscle wasstage and impotence caused ny seroquel and finasteride, cant even get a hardon and my penis is shrunk for good View Poll submitted by /u/One-Comfortable-7482 [link] [comments]
- Fishing areasby /u/adambiy81 on January 31, 2023 at 11:12 pm
Myself and a couple pals are looking to do some fishing just for a few hours, any free areas that are good and quiet? submitted by /u/adambiy81 [link] [comments]
- Flat soundproofingby /u/ondee on January 31, 2023 at 9:08 pm
Hey everyone, We’re thinking about moving up soon and ideally would get a flat to be nearer the centre and to save money. However, I really cannot enter my fourth year of noisy neighbours and nonexistent soundproofing where thudding comes down through the ceiling. What’s everyone’s general […]
- Nacreous clouds over Dundee this morningby /u/Nearly_safe on January 31, 2023 at 8:25 am
submitted by /u/Nearly_safe [link] [comments]
- Oary in 2023?by /u/mc9innes on January 29, 2023 at 6:26 pm
Do primary and high school children still speak oary in Dundee or is it mainly now people above a certain age? submitted by /u/mc9innes [link] [comments]
Join free and become part of our growing Scottish News Community! Subscribe and even contribute to your favorite Categories and much more!
scottishnews.info aggregates all of the latest scottish news, blogs, podcasts and more in and around your local area of Scotland. The Scottish News website covers everything from Politics, Technology, Online Privacy, Crime & Courts, Culture and everything in between. Our ultimate goal is to provide a useful and effective tool to help you get a better understanding and quicker overview of everything happening in your local area!